Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Rice cereal raspberries

Mum and Dad couldn't until I was 6 months old to start solids - they were just too excited. So I've been having a little bit of baby rice cereal this week (I'm nearly 5 months). The first time I tried it I swirled it around in my mouth a bit and wasn't sure of the taste. My facial expression was somewhere between intrigue and disgust!

Now I'm getting pretty good at swallowing each mouthful and am having about a tablespoon in one sitting.. although I'm still not sure of the taste. Hopefully Mum's going to start mixing some fruit or vegetables in with it so there's more flavour!

In this clip I'm not only eating solids, but I'm combining it with doing one of my favourite things.... blowing raspberries!

And yes. I'm totally 'working' the camera!

No comments: