Thursday, March 26, 2009

Hey bumbo!

Mum's been busy on Gumtree - which is a website that is a bit like ebay only you don't have to wait for people to bid on an item. She's been selling furniture for our impending move to Broome, WA. Dad got a job with ABC Radio Kimberley and starts mid-May. It's all happened and happening quite quickly.

I don't really know where Broome is - but Mum and Dad say it is a long way away from everyone I've met so far. But there are beautiful beaches, camping, star gazing and fishing to enjoy! My folks are both excited and sad at the adventure that lies ahead. Sad to be leaving their life, their family and their friends in Sydney but excited about the lifestyle they'll get to enjoy on the north west coast.

Sooooo Mum's been selling off bits of furniture. She's also been looking at what there is to buy and she's bought me a secondhand bumbo seat. It is specifically moulded to help little people like me to sit up unassisted. Mum's hoping it will come in handy when feeding me.

Here's some pictures of my first go!

  1. Not so sure about this...
 2. Ok hurry up and take the picture...oh there are my toes!

 3. Alrighty! I get the hang of it!

No comments: