Wednesday, March 11, 2009

The latest..








Hi!
It's been some time since I made my last entry...and I'm terribly sorry to all those that check the blog regularly for updates. Mum's been having problems loading up some excellent video clips. She's decided to put that entry on hold and load some recent pictures instead.
 
I've been doing more hangin' out. As you can see from the pics, my newest trick is rolling onto my side. I'm not quite at the stage of rolling over on to my tummy, or onto my back from my tummy - but I'm working on it. Promise I'll get there Mum! 

The best part of rolling on your side is when you have a mate over to play and you can stick your fingers in her mouth. Mum and Dad tell me that's not how you treat ladies..and after going to see the movie He's Just Not That Into You, I received a stern talking to from Mum about being good to girls. I did a lot of smiling when she was talking, which seemed to maker her happy.

I've also recently enjoyed the regular company of another baby on my play gym mat. They look really familiar but I can't quite place where I've seen them before. Don't you hate it when that happens? It's even worse when I want to introduce them to Champy and I can't remember their name! Anyhow, they always smile back when I smile at them and when I reach out to touch their face, they reach back to me too. It's a love/love relationship.

There are some other groovy babes in my life. More on them in a minute.

Love Ed

No comments: