Friday, March 25, 2011

Mash Up

I know I say this often...but it really has been a while since our last post!

Here's a mash up of pre-Xmas and more recent pics.

1. Meeting Santa for the first time at my day care Xmas party. After an initial moment of complete freaked-out-ed-ness, I realised that this old bloke was dishing out presents. So I was soon edging closer to hear him call out my name....with Mum in tow.

2. Me with all my Xmas trimmings. About to drink loads of sugar filled drinks at my day care Xmas Party. Red cordial is really great fun!

3. Surrounded by some of my favourite things. A man bag full of cars, my 'A-Boo', and a newly gifted cricket bat set from Sienna and Nik! Happy as Larry....if my name was Larry.

3. Nude painting. I am at my creative best when I'm "a la naturale"

4. Recently at Entrance Point showing Mum how tall I am.

5. Rock wandering

6. Sunset heaven out my head.


Love to you all.
Ed x

No comments: